[bksvol-discuss] Requested Books List

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:22:36 -0500

-I've started and am almost finished with "typing" the list of requested books
that I've accumulated.
It's now an annotated list (i.e., I checked the books I had noted with what's
already in the collection,
since I've had some of these books on a to-do list for a long time, and so I've
noted that and made
some other comments about them). It's also now about 3 pages, do rather than
post it here I'll
post here that it's ready and will send it as an attachement (rtf, txt or,
possibly, doc -- I've never tried
that, but I do use Word and it should work) to whomever wants it.

I've also decided that as more books are requested I'll keep that list
separately, on my computer
this time rather than on slips of paper, and when there are 10 or more I'll
"publish" it as an
addenda.

I hope eveyone has a nice 4th --and for any Canadians here, Happy  Canadian Day.