[bksvol-discuss] txt files and validating

  • From: Laura Ann/ Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss-freelists.org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:58:52 -0500

hi guys,
Man you are right there are lots of txt files.
when taking one to validate, do you go through the entire book looking for page breaks or spot check it.

What other things do you do to them to make sure they are ok.

I will be happy to take and check and reject if needed but if it is good wanted to know hwo to tell....it is a bit intimidating to me to take those
Can you do a rank spelling on them in kursweil?
or spell check in word?

Which is best to tell if it has pages missing.
They are mostly romances and technical books and I don't want to read all the way through them.

suggestions?

Laura Ann