[bksvol-discuss] Re: two sets of duplicate books at bookshare

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:44:25 -0700

Karen,

Thank you for pointing out the duplications. We have taken care of them. As
Cindy pointed out such issues are more swiftly addressed if you write in
directly to my address.
Thanks for your eagle-eyed attention and catching these doubles.

All good things,

Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare

Benetech