[bksvol-discuss] trying to find a title

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:17:29 -0700

Hi Guys,

Thanks to all of you who answered my plea about trying to find a title in the list. It seems like you all found L.A. Outlaws easily. I tried it different ways with and without punctuation and also tried T J Parker. I arrow down until it says to put in title or author or isbn and I put in the title and tab down and it asks for the same thing so I either repeat the title or put in the authors name and it comes back with no results. I thought I could at least find T J Parker but no luck either. I know I look stupid but there must be something I am doing wrong. Actually our neighbor brought four books from the library today and the other three were also in the collection. Now those three I was able to find. Oh well, thanks again for all the info. I'll just have to keep playing around with it until I figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks again.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California