[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing page in This I Believe

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 23:18:02 -0400

Cindy & Tracy,

As I wrote I would, I picked up "This I Believe" this afternoon. I'll contact Tracy
tomorrow about what she needs.

Marilyn

On May 22, 2009, at 10:41 PM, Cindy wrote:

If what you need is the first edition, copyright 2006 published by Holt, I've requested it I'll let you know when when I get it
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books- being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: