[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble with page numbering

  • From: "Scott Berry" <scottbb1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 17:16:56 -0500

Hi Shelly,

Thanks so much.

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shelley L. Rhodes
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 15:07
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble with page numbering

Hi Scott,

Page one according to the table of Contents in that book is the
Introduction, so find the one labeled introduction and set that one as page
1.

The book has columns so a page may be longer than expected.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are
all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and
not to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General
of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)