[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble with page numbering

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 16:06:32 -0400

Hi Scott,

Page one according to the table of Contents in that book is the Introduction,
so find the one labeled introduction and set that one as page 1.

The book has columns so a page may be longer than expected.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are
all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not
to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the
International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)