[bksvol-discuss] the story of civilization ... the age of reason

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:32:13 -0400

The book is on step 1. It is one the history of civilization volumes which has not been validated. It is huge. Quite a daunting task for anyone particularly a new validator given the need to carefully inspect dates for known patterns. I work a lot with such patterns. I wrote Bob off list and encourage him to communicate with me off list if he decides to work on the book. I returned it because I had some technical computer problems for a few days. Also, I was unable to open the kes file which may have been part of my technical problem here. I was not sure and knowing there would be a delay in finding out I put it back on step 1. Now my technical problems are solved so I can again work on books.

E.