[bksvol-discuss] a newby question

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare bolunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 06:55:20 -0500

Hi, Bob here.

I introduced myself yesterday to the list (thanks for all the swelcomes).

I want to download a book but have a question before I do so.

The book I want is, "The Story of Civilization Part VII: The Age of Reason Begins: A History of European Civilization in the period of Shakespeare, Bacon, Montaigne, Rembrandt,
Galileo, and Descartes: 1558-1648" by "Will Durant, Ariel Durant".

My question is as follows. In the comment history section I find a series of entries similar to the following:

"Action: RETURNNEW

Date: 2007-09-24 19:03:35-07

User: Elizabeth Aldworth".

Does this mean that Ms. Aldworth is working on this book and I should keep my prying newby hands off of her property?

Thanks.
Bob

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead