[bksvol-discuss] Re: the other woman and a history book

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:27:46 -0700 (PDT)

O.K., Sue. I've released one of my books, so I can
take The Other Woman. smile Let me know when you
release it. Unfortunately, you can't put Hold on it at
this point--of Julie, if you want to re-submit it with
a Hold, I'll leave it up there until I've finished
validating one of my shorter books. smile

Cindy