[bksvol-discuss] the free rice word game site

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 22:46:56 -0700 (PDT)

The URL is http://freerice.com/

The game and explanations and easy start is there. One nice thing about it is,
in addition to the fact that you're having fun, learning new words that you'll
probably never use in your life (when you get to some of the higher levels),
and are donating rice to the food bank (presumably) is that the game remembers
where you left off, so you don't have to start over at the beginning every
time--unless months pass before you play again.

Cindy