[bksvol-discuss] Re: tabs

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:42:41 -0700

Hi Georgina,

    You can remove the tabs very easily, and replace them with spaces.  Open
the find and replace dialogue by pressing control plus h. In the find box
type \t (that is a backslash followed immediately by the lower case letter
t). In the replace box, hit the space bar.  Tab to "replace all" and hit
enter.  It'll get rid of all of those pesky tabs and it only takes about
fifteen seconds!  I love quick fixes!

    By the way, you want to replace the tabs with spaces so that words won't
get run together.  Just in case you're wondering why the replacement.

Good luck.

Mayrie

  _____