[bksvol-discuss] Re: tabs

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 02:00:21 -0400

Hi, Sharon. I'll happily share my macro with you if I can figure out how to export it. I'm using Office XP, and I know there has got to be a way to share macros like this. I'll look it up in one of the books I've got about using Word.

Monica Willyard

On Saturday 9/23/2006 08:54 PM, you wrote:
Monica, can I please have your macro for tabs and spaces? I'm using word
2000 in one location, and word 2003 in another.
Sharon