[bksvol-discuss] Re: tables, brain injury book

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:18:16 -0500

LOL! I may wish I was not Judy either when I'm proofreading this book! grin.

Seriously, though, as long as you have kept images of the pages, we should be able to figure it out. smile.

Let me know when you submit it, and be sure to put a "Hold for Judy S on the book when you do. smile.

Judy s.

Charisma wrote:
Thanks Mayrie. Unless I've done it wrong I only have 3 now that are
insane. But I may have done them ALL wrong so ... I am SO glad I am
not Judy! lol

Charisma