[bksvol-discuss] tables, brain injury book

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:58:21 -0600

Everyone and Judy,

I have scanned, edited, paginated, etc the book Coping With Mild
Traumatic Brain Injury. I do still have some hair left, but not much.

I feel good about the descriptions of the illustrations. I made a
horrible mess of the tables; such a mess that I cannot even figure out
how to FIX them to submit the book. I can't see what has gone wrong.

How should I proceed? Can I scan just the pages with tables and send
those separately to Judy if/when she is wiling to check it out for
proofing? It would be less than a 1/10 of the book. Or is it less than
1/10 of a chapter?

I *used* to love this book. (sticking tongue out at it)

Charisma