[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted, Star Trek Tos novel

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 22:47:30 -0700

Hi Lissi,

I will take these four and if there are no takers on the rest I would be
happy to scan them all.

Treasury of Science Fiction - Edited by Goff Konklin - copyright 1948 and
1980 - 517 pages

Unknown Worlds Tales from Beyond - edited by Schmidt and Greenberg -
copyright 1988 - 517 pages

Isaac Asimov presents the Golden Years of Science Fiction third series -
edited by Asimov and Greenberg  - copyright 1981 - 633 pages

and last

The World Treasury of Science Fiction - - edited by David Hartwell - 1083
pages - Not again, no copyright I could see.Kaitlyn Hill

Kaitlyn Hill

9358 SE Sun Crest Drive

Portland Oregon 97266

503-358-3547.

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)

  _____