[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted, Star Trek Tos novel

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:21:10 -0500

Hi Lissi,
After Caitlyn takes her pick, let us know what's left. I or someone else might
like to take them. I really enjoy reading scifi short stories. These books seem
so big that they are great candidates for anyone with an adf. In fact, if know
individual ends up wanting the books for scanning, I would recommend that you
send them to the Bookshare offices. Carrie and her fellow in-house volunteers
also have access to one of those wonderful fast scanners.

As to the copyright issue, yes, it's common for anthologies not to have a
single copyright. I know that back when Jesse was volunteer coordinator, we
came up with a solution to this--I think it was to use the copyright date of
the most recent thing in the collection. At any rate, I know these books
actually can be put on Bookshare. If we need a redux of that issue, I could
write to Peter and/or Gustavo.
Kellie