[bksvol-discuss] story titles missing again

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare volunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:46:41 -0500

Perhaps someone else will double check this for me; you'll get an enjoyable
read at the same time.

I am reading "magic for beginners" by Kelly Link. It appears that the story
titles are missing from the book once again; and I won't name the culprit but
his initials start with stripper.

I don't remember the process we went through to get the file back into shape
when this happened before; perhaps someone with a better memory than mine can
refresh my memory on how to proceed. I'll be happy to change this book if I can
remember how to go about it.

For those who like stories not quite science fiction nor fantasy, but very well
written stories; give a look at Kelly Link's book "Magic for Beginners". I
think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Bob

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead