[bksvol-discuss] Re: story titles missing again

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:42:36 -0700

Hi Bob,

        The last time that you encountered this missing story title problem,
here is what I think I remember you doing.  You asked Carrie to put the
original submission back on the step 1 page.  You downloaded that submission
to validate, or in this case, revalidate. Then you protected the story
titles in that copy of the book by placing the appropriate page number above
the first occurrence of each story title.  You next removed all unnecessary
headers and resubmitted as a BSO.
I think that's what ended up working.

Hope that sparks your memory in case I forgot anything vital.

Mayrie