[bksvol-discuss] Re: still more errors I'm finding and need to ask about

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:45:05 -0700

Hi Jamie,

        When you go to your step 2 page, you know where you would go to
upload a book for administration approval?  Well, on that page you can
either upload, or release the book.  To reject, you need to hit the upload
button, then you will be given the option to either accept or reject the
book.

Does that help?

Mayrie