[bksvol-discuss] Re: still more errors I'm finding and need to ask about

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:16:16 EDT

You simply log into your volunteer account and then  click step two  under
volunteers. Then you find the title you have out and click the release  button.
However, try this first. Go to the file where ever you have it on your
computer.Tab once and use your arrow keys to find move this file. Click that
and
when you are prompted to choose the folder you want to move it to choose my
documents. Move it then open up my documents and it should be there. Open up
the
file and you should be able to edit it. If that does not work then release it
 and download it again. and when you are prompted to save it specify that you
 want to save it in my documents. It should be editable there. In a message
dated  8/21/2008 5:28:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

Hey, okay, how do you do this?   Thanks.

From:  _Jamie Prater_ (mailto:jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)