[bksvol-discuss] status of Breaking Dawy by Stephenie Meyer

  • From: "Noel Romey" <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:57:58 -0400

In previous posts, and from a message from Carey in thatt tread, I noticed
that Bookshare had planned to scan Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.  I
don't see it on the new books page or the in processing page.  Can anyone
give me the status on it?  Also, the second and third books had many extra
line breaks and therefore extra paragraph breaks.  This makes braille rading
mroe choppy and also makes reading in K1000 more choppy as well.  Not sure
how this happened in the last two books, but wanted to make those who scan
and/or validate aware so that it might not happen this time for the new
book.  All the best.

Noel