[bksvol-discuss] Re: state of fear

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:29:52 -0600

That was the one that I validated, and somehow Word went berserk
without my realizing it until I had uploaded the book. Really sorry
about that. If Marissa does want it to be resubmitted, I had made
corrections in it, it was an excellent scan, and all that would have
to be done is to have the extra page breaks removed; no minor task I
would guess. I wish I had remembered to check that first. Guess I was
in a hurry to get it in the collection. Had just seen Michael Crichton
on Twenty Twenty where he talked about the book, and figured a lot of
us would be anxious to read it.

Pam