[bksvol-discuss] Re: so annoying

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 21:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

Jamie is not alone in her frustration with overnight SNAFUs.  I am a full time
caregiver to a total care husband and daughter and losing even 30 minutes
trying
to check in a book at the only uninterrupted computer time I have in the wee
hours is aggravating beyond words!  Those of us who are sighted, like Jamie,
Doug, and I often take on very tough projects and with Doug and I operating
from
full queues due to so many poached holds, it often makes it impossible for us
move to the next project until check in is complete.

I do hope they fix this problem; it is getting worse as time goes on!
 Valerie

Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
http://www.bookshare.org/