[bksvol-discuss] Re: shelley's posts

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:13:07 -0500

Hi, Liz!  I think Shelley may be posting to both lists at the same time.  Or
do you mean that you're getting two copies of posts that are addressed to
the volunteer list?  I'm a member of both lists, and I think she's just
posting to both sometimes, because some of her posts relate to both.  Am I
right, Shelley?

Jana