[bksvol-discuss] shelley's posts

  • From: "Liz Halperin" <lizzers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:51:11 -0700

As lonmg as I'm checking weird stuff, I always get two copies of
Shelley's bksvol-discus posts. Only one copy of the one she sends to the
general bookshare discussion list, but two to the volunteer list. This
has been for quite some time. Anmyone else, or just me? Shelley, any
ideas what's up?

Liz and Oregon's GDB Lexie

Liz Halperin
Seattle, WA