[bksvol-discuss] Re: shades of grey

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:01:58 -0400

I'd watch out with some of that stuff. Remember old Greecian Formula? Well, a friend of mine runs a hair salon or whatever you call it. She says that a guy came into her shop and wanted his hair died without telling her about the other stuff he was using. I might say that his hair went up in a puff of smoke, but I'm sure it wasn't quite that extreme. Vanity, vanity. <grin>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>