[bksvol-discuss] searching for books in thecollection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 02:38:09 -0700 (PDT)

Searching for a book that I know has just been added to the collection, and not
finding it right away, I realized that  one has to unclick some or all of the
quality criteria, and should also change language to any, or all. The language
of the book is is English,not U.S., and, though quality is excellent, I didn't
find it at first because apparently PQ,Fair and Poor are automatically checked,
as well as Excellent.Not until I unclicked everything and changed the Language
from U.S. did I find the book so I could write a review

TinyURL.com/752cyrs