[bksvol-discuss] Re: wondering if bookshare will ever be in mp3 so we can listen to it on bard player

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 09:18:17 -0400

In the last Bookshare newsletter it said that was coming soon. I have learned over my lifetime that when an institution says coming soon that means in the indefinite future and likely not for a long time. I suppose it is better to just wait and not worry about it too much. In the meantime some of our devices like Open Book and, I think, Kurzweil can convert them into an audio format anyway.

On 3/16/2012 10:17 PM, Dana wrote:
Wonder if that is ever supposed to happen that whole thing wherein we can get the books on mp3 that I was reading about one time?
Thanks
Dana
It would mean a lot to me if some of you checked it out.
Thanks
and if you have questoins call me at 804 277 9573
Dana
If you love candles but don't enjoy lighting them or the flame
Please take a look at my scentsy party where you will find over 80 fragrances. Lotions, body splashes,, solid perfumes, hand sanitizers, rooms sprays, are just some of the other wonderful products available. And even for those animal lovers these adorable stuffed animals with scent packs inside.
www.kelliehickman.scentsy.us <http://www.kelliehickman.scentsy.us/>
 and shop under Dana's march Bash  until March 31st.