[bksvol-discuss] search scrambled

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 00:43:37 -0400

Dear Booksharian Friends,

I just searched for The Best of Lester Del Rey by Lester Del Rey, by title then by author and got a foreshortened page with 5 links. I went to the home page where I linked to browse books. I browsed by author using the first letter of his name. The list I was looking for appeared with his name on it, but when I entered on it I got the same page which said, "Books at the top and was black below. The five links available were,
skip to main content
help
privacy
contact us
Bookshare home page

Finally I went to browse books and entered on browse new books with the same result.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Bookshare site?

Always with love,

Lissi