[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners, scanners, scanners

  • From: "Devorah Greenstein" <DGreenstein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:59:03 -0400

I think it's a fabulous idea. I already have an accumulated stack of
emails and I think an ongoing blog supplement to the volunteer manual
would be super useful. But, wouldn't a blog also become a stack of
information? Maybe a blog to gather the information and then have a
compilation with a date and update it quarterly? Monthly? Something like
that?

Also, this strand has my "Scanners, scanners, scanners" subject line and
how will I separate scanner information from this great idea proposed by
"E."
<smile>. I would still like to hear about scanners!

Devorah