[bksvol-discuss] Re: resubmitting my question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 12:59:20 -0700 (PDT)

Some fonts make it difficult for a sighted person to see if there are spaces
between words, and in some fonts it seems as if  the letter next to the em has
a space and it shouldn't have.  In the first case, I enlarge the text so I can
see if there are spaces between the word. In the latter case, I've learned to
assume that my eyes are deceiving me and that if the spacing is wrong the spell
check will find the error.
Cindy