[bksvol-discuss] responses to several posts

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:42:29 -0800 (PST)

Oh, Gerald--I wasn't quite sure what Katie meant when
she said "in the chapter," though she did mean what I
thought she meant--so when I mentioned about putting
the word Chapter above it I was talking about those
books wherein the chapters are simply numbered with
numerals and nothing else. By this time you will have
seen my answer to the mid-chapter number question.

Donna,  sometimes not all the posts show up at the
same time, and that's why sometimes more than one
answer to the same post appears.

Gerald,

Thanks for the clear explanation of donedone. Now that
you've posted it, I remember it's being explained
before. I think I save it somewhere; I'll have to find
it--and hope I now remember it.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com