[bksvol-discuss] Re: request for a book

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 19:36:01 -0700 (PDT)

This one I must have mis-spelled then.

I searched for A Prince of Sinners both by author and
title on Advanced Search and it wasn't there. Claire
found it in the collecitonm, however, and gave me the
URL--and it showed the book with all 4 download
opportunities. I went back and tried Advanced
Search--no luck--on Simple sedarch 13 books by
Oppenheim, including Prince of Sinners, was there, but
only showed as Daisy downloadable. From now on I'm
going to stick with simple search. smile

Cindy