[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading a "good" rated book

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:12:27 -0500 (EST)

Hi.

You can download the daisy book, open the .html in MS Word and then save as
a .rtf.

Then open said .rtf on the Braillenote.

make your changes. (I save it as a keyword file while editing, others don't)
and then when done upload.

If you save as a Keyword doc, then you must go to the file manager menu,
then Translation menu, then Export file, and follow the prompts.  I can't
help with exact keyboard stuff as I have a QT and my commands are different
than those of the BT.  But the Help will tell you what to do.

Happy validation and resubmissin of a replacement.

Which book are you planning to replace?

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx