[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick question about ISBNs

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 00:30:32 +0000

Hi all,

Allison is still here! She’s been busy helping in other departments in our
hectic back-to-school time, but she is still around as needed. I hadn’t seen
anything on the discussion list that required her input recently, but I do get
a lot of emails, so if there was something I missed that needed addressing or
specific questions anyone had for Allison, always feel free to email me offlist!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative