[bksvol-discuss] quick question about ISBNs

  • From: "Aidee Campa" <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 19:25:51 -0700

Hello All: I have a quick question about ISBNs. If I'm looking for a version
of Dracula with this ISBN: 9780743477367, and BookShare has a version of it
with this ISBN

9780743493451, is it possible that the edition BookShare has is the
electronic version? The reason I'm looking for a specific version is because
the professor wants us to read the inttroduction in the book, which is meant
to help in understanding and reading the book better. Thank you so much for
your time and help.