[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions about paperback swap

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:11:46 -0400

Paperback Swap is a wonderful site! I really enjoy being a member. The search feature is really easy to navigate, so if you have any idea what you're looking for, it's easy to find, and even if you don't, the browse feature is accessible, too. You can use my email address,

mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
as the one who referred you if you like. <smile> Take care.
--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Marcus Williams wrote:
Hi all,
I am a new volunteer and missed any posts about a service I think is called Paperback Swap. Any information about membership and how to go about finding out what authors and/or books are available would be appreciated. Oh yeah, the web address would be helpful.
Thanks,
Marcus Williams