[bksvol-discuss] Wishlish Requests

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:26:40 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, list.
I know I've requested the following before, so I'll try to make this quick. I can't remember if anyone said they would scan the following:
 Triumph of the Moon, by Ronald Hutton
The Druids: A History, by Ronald Hutton
Goddess: Myths of the Female Divine, by David Leaming
God, Myths of the Male Divine, by David Leaming
The Case for the Real Jesus: A Journalist Investigates Curren Attacks on the Person of Jesus Christ, by Lee Strobel
 Best Regards,

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

Q: What is the sound of one hand clapping?

A: It is the universe exploding.

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

"Let them praise the name of the LORD, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens."

Psalm 148:13

"Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."

Psalm 139:7-10

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---