[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:32:13 -0700

Hi, Jill, I discovered that before I decided to become a volunteer a little
bit ago. I believe that if you go to the normal Bookshare web site, you
should see something in the area of the task bar called Volunteer Home. If
you see (or hear) that, all you have to do is press the Enter key and you
will be there. If not, I guess you'll have to email Pavi or Carrie Karnos,
and they will steer you right. I hope this helps you and your frustration is
ended. Nice to meet you. Do email me back and tell me what you like to read.
I promise to reply and give you similar information. Good-by for now, Kim
aka Ellinder.