[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:31:21 -0500

Hi Robin,
The FAQ would most likely explain the purpose best since the author of the website wrote it. Note though that some of the lists aren't kept up to date anymore.

There's a form to add books that need a rescan on my website (after Grace asked for it). Hopefully some other new stuff on my site when summer time rolls around.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Mandell" <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>