[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re former best-seller

  • From: Rik James <rixmix2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:12:48 -0600

Hi Booksharians,

Please add the following title to the "Books Being Scanned" list.
I am nearly half done with it, and boy, it is really quite good. I also have
the previous edition written for men published a year or so earlier.
My wife was told about it, and she went out and purchsed, so here I am
scanning away.

Younger Next Year for Women: Live Strong, Fit, and Sexy - Until You're 80
and Beyond (Paperback)
by Chris Crowley
Chris Crowley (Author)

Product Details
Paperback: 380 pages
Publisher: Workman Publishing Company (October 10, 2007)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0761147748
ISBN-13: 978-0761147749

####

NOTE:  I still have 1 book I scanned lingering in the Bookshare available
for proofreading queue.. Someone downloaded it shortly after submission on
May 26, and then let it lapse in early June without any comment or
communication.  The volunteer was Earl Schwab. So Earl, if you are on the
list, what happened? But if anyone would like to get on it, I am pretty
confident in its scan quality and it should be a pretty trouble free proof.

the title is:
A People's History Of Sports In The United States
By, David Zirin and Howard Zinn Contribution