[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re former best-seller

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 07:01:53 -0400

Thanks, Cindy!
Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 10:31 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: question re former best-seller

--- On Tue, 7/7/09, Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 6:43 PM

Hi Cindy,

I actually found it at B&N on the sale table for former best-sellers. So, my
suspicion is that they're not going to scan it. But, I'll wait till Friday. Let
me know if it's on the list, and if not, put it down as an incoming scan from
me! I'lll do both. smile
Cindy

From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] question re former best-seller
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 10:12 AM

Hi all,

The book the Lady In Blue, by Javier Sierra is a 2008 best-seller, but it is
not in the bookshare coollection.  I want to scan it, but want to confirm that
bookshare has no plans to scan it inn house before I purchase the book.  Can
someone please let me know?
Best,
Donna