[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on what to do after renewing my book an still have a part that am working on

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 00:50:59 -0500

Hey Angel;
If I am understanding you correctly, you want to know what to "name" the file
before you upload it?
Well...when I finish a book, I just name it as my working copy-"what ever the
name of the book is" finished (without the quotes of course) So in other if
your book is the The Cat in the Hat and you are naming as The Cat in the Hat
working copy Jan 28 then just rename the book The Cat in the Hat finished (this
is only to let you aware of your place in the file) as you get better with
proofing you will be able to shorten or name as you wish. (trust me it'll get
better after your first acceptance) If this is not what you are looking for,
then by all means call me in the morning. You still have my number, right?
As far as highlighting. Select the text by either following the steps below:
To highlight a word--go to the beginning of the word and hold down the control
key plus the right arrow until you get to the end of the word. (this selects
the character by character) ****control plus shift plus right arrow selects the
word)  This will highlight the word. Subsequently you can also do this for a
sentence as well by going to the beginning of the sentence and using your
control key and the end key together. In other words, hold down the control key
and the end key and this will select all of the text in that sentence and then
do a insert F7 to begin the spell check.
To highlight to the end of the book (if need be): Make sure the cursor is at
the beginning of the text where you want to start and then hold down the
control key plus the shift key plus the rend key. This will select all of the
text from the cursor to the end of the book. You can then do a insert F7 and
begin the spell check.
Here is another quick guide of commands:
control key plus right arrow selects the character
control key plus shift plus right arrow selects the word
control key plus end selects to the end of the sentence or the beginning of the
cursor to the end of the sentence
control key plus shift plus end select from the beginning of the cursor to the
end of the document.

Not sure if you are still working under 40 mode with your JAWS but Freedom
Scientific now offers a demo with the 40 minute time out. Look here:
www.freedomscientific.com/JAWS
HTH, if not...call me tomorrow...after 1 PM...gotta take my son to the doctor
and I can help you afterwards.
Netta