[bksvol-discuss] question on children's book

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:14:59 -0800 (PST)

I always check my books with books in the collection before donating them to
the
library, schools, or needy families.  I ran across a book that the page count
was off, and immediately I was thinking book quality report.  However, I looked
deeper and half the pages were picture pages and the volunteers had just
eliminated the picture pages.  I was under the impression we were not to remove
any pages, but in this case, it almost made sense.  Doug and I could do a BSO
or
repair and add picture descriptions, but was wondering what others think...

Feedback gratefully appreciated!Valerie