[bksvol-discuss] Re: question on children's book

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:44:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Mayrie!

Sorry if I was not clear.  The physical book is not numbered, but the tool
numbers it and it only has half the page breaks of the actual volume.  I
thought
I was told/had read somewhere that we had to retain all pages of the actual
book, but if it is an unnumbered book and there is no text, can or should we
delete them?  The thought had never crossed my mind ... I just
always either described or said picture not described or blank page on pages
with no text. Occasionally picture descriptions can actually break the rhythm
of
a book that is sing-songy and things like that.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: