[bksvol-discuss] Re: question marks

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:55:53 -0500

Here's how I would do it:

1. Very important: Create a backup copy of your file in case this doesn't do
the trick.
2. Find all "? " that's a question mark followed by a space.
3. Change all "? " to "@ " that's an at sign followed by a space.
4. Find all "?"" that's a question mark followed by a quote.
5. Change all "?"" to "@"" that's an at sign followed by a quote mark.
6. Change all "?" to "s".
7. Change all "@" to "?" changing your at signs back to question marks.

I think this should take care of it.

If you try this, let us know how it works.

Bob