[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books for wishlist

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 22:58:52 -0400

No. It definitely wouldn't. LOL. There is a book by Gilbert Morris I want to
purchase since the library book wasn't working for me either. For some
reason, paperbacks work better for me if I scan them through my ADF rather
than on the flatbed portion of the scanner.

-Alyssa
AIM: FaithsPeace
MSN: eternalhope7@xxxxxxxxxxx
site: http://lyssas_song.livejournal.com