[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about summaries

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 01:40:06 -0400

Bookshare staff is aware of this problem and it is on the list to fix.  In the
mean time, if you wish to have the summary fields changed, please include those
changes in the comments field and the admin will incorporate such changes when
the book is finally aproved.

Essentially if a book has been previously submitted, the system reverts to that
previous submission's long and short summary info.

Pratik