[bksvol-discuss] question about summaries

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:00:55 -0400

I have noticed this problem with summaries of books on the site in the past.  I
give this as an example....
When Carrie arrived as a wide-eyed freshman at StanfordUniversity, she thought
she knew what to expect.After all, she was the golden girl, one in a long
line of herfamily to attend the hallowed school. But no one couldhave prepared
her for the monumental changes shewould face when she met her new circle
of friends. Foronce their lives intertwined with one another and becamewoven
into the tapestry of the times, they would never bethe same. ...

Is this just really bad typing, or is there a reason for this?  I am seeing it
a lot in summaries of books, and it is very distracting.  Is there any way
these sloppy summaries can be eliminated?
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx